Monday 26 July 2010

Soulful House Journey Vol. 2

The Downtown selection of SHJ is here! Since I have few mixes in the pipeline I will fill this space quite often now.


Tracklist


1. Don't Nobody (Hot Toddy Remix) - Fred Everything feat N'Dea Davenport

2. I Know You I Live You (Joey Negro Mix/Grant Nelson ReVisit) - Yolanda Wyns

3. Stella In The Starlight (Original Mix) - Giano

4. Circle Of Life - Margaret Grace

5. Srpead Love (Richard Earnshaw\s People's Classic Mix) - Cookie Monsterz

6. Miss Me (Original Mix) - Jack & Jerk

7. No More Mind Games (Original Version) - K.Dope & Terry Hunter pres Mass Destruction feat Byron Stingly

8. Body Music (Mark Grant's Blackstone Remix) - Souldynamic feat LT Brown

9. Call It Done (Original Mix) - Danny Clark & Jay Benham feay Andrea Love

10. My Story (Ralf Gum Organic Mix) - Zano

11. Late At Night (Main Mix) - Copyright pres One Track Mind feat Lisa Millet

12. So Beautiful - Dennis Ferrer


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment